Saturday, September 13, 2014

FREE book: gay fantasy The Executioner's Cane

Gay-themed fantasy novel The Executioner's Cane is FREE at Amazon UK and Amazon US this weekend only.

Simon Hartstongue, accompanied by the mind-cane and the snow-raven, must travel back to the land he came from to offer support to the people he once tried to kill. From Gathandria, Annyeke Hallsfoot endeavours to help him but her attentions are focused on rebuilding the city after the wars. 

Alone and faced with the anger of his people and hindered by the fragility of Ralph Tregannon's leadership, Simon has to find a way to bring healing to a dying country and to renew his relationship with Ralph. But the odds and time itself are stacked against him.

Reviews:

Here's someone who actually liked it:

This series was nothing as I expected. I was drawn deeper with each chapter til I couldn't wait to pick up the book at every spare moment. It was beautifully written and I hope there will be more. Thank you Ms Brooke. (5 star review at Amazon)

Alternatively, you might absolutely hate it like this person:

Could not finish the book…and I hate that. It made me create a "Boring Books" collection on my Kindle. The whole trilogy went in! (2 star review at Amazon)

The choice is yours, eh! And really I feel quite proud to be in someone's collection at all …

At the same time, it's Day Four of the special half-price sale of ALL my Amber Quill Press books so hurry along for your weekend treat! You can choose from a range of my gay fiction, including thrillers, romance, paranormal and comedy, so there's something for everyone there.

Happy reading. Try not to get too bored, tee hee ...

Anne Brooke Books
The Gathandrian Fantasy Trilogy
Gay Reads UK

No comments: